Get FREE In-Class Videos That Help You Teach
During the past year, we surveyed several hundred professors and instructors of introductory economics and found that:
Professors and instructors were concerned about the following problems:
- Students need to be engaged to stimulate their understanding and interest
- Many students do not understand basic concepts that are essential for them to know
- Students need to prepare better to get the most out of their class
According to professors and instructors, solving these problems would:
- Better prepare students for more advanced economics studies ,
- Help students better understand and constructively respond to current events,
- Encourage more students to make Economics their major or minor.
To help solve these problems, TextbookVideos has produced a comprehensive series of broadcast quality, 3 to 5 minute videos that professors can use in-class for FREE and that students can pay to use via Internet and via mobile devices for as little as $14.95 per semester.
|80+ Real World Economics videos featuring Economics professors from across North America and 100+ Key Concept videos teaching Micro, Macro and Survey||
|Professors can decide which videos will be included in the course syllabus||Videos easily match the course curricula in each class and include the free Basic Math Series|
|Free production package of 5 videos for each qualifying school||Key video concepts relate directly to professor's sections without using scarce budgets|
|Turnkey Internet and wireless video delivery at no cost to schools||Students can study whenever, wherever|
Video Pricing - Single Term Subscription
|Video Series Description||Professors (In- Class)||Students|
|5 Free Videos||Free*||Free*|
Consumer Behavior Video Study Guide
Producer Behavior Video Study Guide
Market Structure Video Study Guide
Full Library (Micro, Macro & Math)
*Professor or TA just needs to contact TextbookVideos to create link and landing page for this specially priced subscription and to get student access to 5 free videos.